1.We represent the client from project inception to completion
2. Manage and advise on the appointment of the consultant team, Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, etc.
3. Ensure as statutory obligations are met and management of the planning application process should it be required.
4. Management of the tender process ensuring the right contractor is employed for the project.
5. Act as a conduit for information between the client, professional team and the contractor ensuring the correct lines of communication are used.
6. Provide the client with regular, comprehensive, project reports.
7. Financial monitoring and approval of payment to the professional team and contractors.
If this solution fits your needs please give us a call to discuss further.
What is Project Management? Project Management is the use of skills, knowledge, processes, and ac..
Check out this stunning new tower recently announced in the Gold Coast Devine Unveils $340m..
When you undertake a development either through Land development, Residential, Commercial ..